Job Title: Area Manager
An incredibly exciting opportunity to work with an accomplished global supermarket group has arisen. This multi-award winning supermarket group is expanding and are looking to add to their team of talented and driven Area Managers. My client is dedicated to being the best supermarket employer in Ireland and are renowned for their training programmes. This is one of those hard to find employers who recognise, acknowledge and reward your hard work and commitment. The pay and benefits are amongst the highest in the sector. As an employer, they will encourage and support you to reach your full potential and progress and develop your career within the company. It really is the case where the more you put in, the more you get back.
About the role:
As part of the Management team, you’ll need plenty of energy, great ideas, and a good mix of ambition, character and determination to do well. After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone for your area. It’s a rewarding role, and everything that happens within four stores is driven by you and your team. As someone who leads by example, you’ll take control when things get busy. It’s all about building a helpful, respectful and friendly team who can do more for customers with less.
Open on location – please call to discuss
Your day to day:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times in all stores.
- Driving a high performing team to achieve KPIs and targets as directed.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time.
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs.
- Cash management
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of all stores.
What you need:
- High energy, motivated.
- KPI focused and target driven
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Full driving license
- Outstanding customer service skills
The Essential Requirements:
- Degree Qualified with a 2:1 grade or higher
- Proven track record of managing targets and KPI’s.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com