Area Manager | Cork based | Permanent Role | Experience in Waste Water required | Contact Aisling, P: 021-4320675 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting opportunity to join a leading water and wastewater company in Cork. This role is part of the Operations Team and will be responsible for managing the team on-site and communicating with internal and external clients and customers. If you have previous experience in an Engineering role with a wastewater or water treatment background and looking to progress your career with a growing organisation, please get in touch for more information.
Full job description below:
- Ensuring full compliance with all requirements of contracts especially in relation to parameter limits, contract variations/clarifications, analysis requirements, capital replacement.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety systems are implemented and carried out.
- Management of staff including supervisors and operators- liaising with staff on a regular basis, managing resource allocation, performance reviews.
- Reporting and Invoicing- reviewing of reports and invoices periodically.
- Client communication- Regular meetings with clients in relation to contract matters including reports, invoicing, capital replacement and variations.
- Financial Management- Managing contract budgets and implementing cost saving measures.
- Problem solving is an integral element of this role.
- At least five years’ experience in water and/or wastewater treatment related process.
- Third level degree in environmental science/engineering, chemistry or related subject.
- Experience in management of personnel-small to medium size teams
- Experience in management of contracts.
- Experience in environmental management systems.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet strict deadlines and work to high standards.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel and Word essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full clean driving licence.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com