Due to the increased work load, our client, a leading Architectural, Engineering & Project Management Consultancy organisation based Midlands / West (Ireland’s Heartland) has an opportunity for an experienced an Architectural Technician to join their growing team.
The ideal candidates will have at least 5 years design work expereince and have experience within the Residential / Commercial / Retail industries in both public and private sectors. Experience in conceptual design, planning, tender drawings, construction design, and have knowledge of the Construction building regulations.
Location Strokestown County Roscommon
Some of the duties and responsibilities of these positions would include:
- Support architectural projects from concept to completion.
- Meeting with clients (public & private) on initial conceptual designs
- Complete design and prepare projects for planning
- Liaising with the client throughout the planning process
- Preparing and developing tender drawings and specifications
- Analyse tenders and selection of appropriate contractors
- Preparing and developing construction drawings and specifications
- Coordinate projects with in-house team, clients and on-site contractors
- Working alone and as a part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
- 4- 5 years Design work experience
- Full familiarity with Irish Building & Planning Regulations is essential
- High proficiency in AutoCAD / Revit and other architectural packages
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel and other packages required.
For further information on this position please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com or call Gillian on 090 6450665