Architect Job Description
Due to the increased work load, our client, a leading Architectural, Engineering & Project Management Consultancy organisation based Midlands / West (Ireland’s Heartland) has an opportunity for an experienced Registered Architect to join the growing team in Roscommon and Dublin offices.
The ideal Architect will have at least 5 years recent Architectural experience and have experience within the Residential / Commercial / Retail industries in both public and private sectors. Experience in conceptual design, planning, tender drawings, construction design, budgets and cost estimates, on-site construction and development required.
- Carrying out the role of named Design & Assign Certifier
- Lead the Architectural division of the Frim
- Meeting with clients (public & private) on initial conceptual designs
- Complete design and prepare projects for planning
- Liaising with the client throughout the planning process
- Preparing and developing tender drawings and specifications
- Analyse tenders and selection of appropriate contractors
- Preparing and developing construction drawings and specifications
- Coordinate projects with in-house team, clients and on-site contractors
- Working alone and as a part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Travel to various projects maybe required and therefore full clean driving licence and own transport will be required but not desirable.
- Fully Qualified & Registered Architect – RIAI Member
- Full familiarity with Irish Building & Planning Regulations is essential
- High proficiency in AutoCAD / Revit and other architectural packages
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel and other packages required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.