Our client, a world leader in medical technology, is looking for an Accounts Receivable candidate with Italian. Must have minimum 2 years accounts receivable experience.
- Responsible for Trade Debtor Collections of the Italian market including acquisition business into Italy
- Build new relationships with the customer base that is moving from the Italian entity
- Execute a strong credit control function ensuring debt is collected in a timely manner, reaching monthly targets for assigned ledgers across EMEA and LAPAC regions
- Chase outstanding debts by phone, e-mail etc while maintaining full notes of collection activities undertaken
- Investigate On Hold customer orders with a view to resolving them by negotiation with the customer and other departments to facilitate the release
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments (Customer Service / Sales / Finance / Tax / IS) as required in order to resolve outstanding queries and keep a high level of customer satisfaction
- Flag high or low-risk customer accounts to the risk team, in order to mitigate our bad debt exposure or adjust credit limits in accordance with progressing sales figures
- Administration of the Letter of Credit transactions (pre-check, pre-approval and document-based timely collection, and post-collection processing)
- Own and oversee (responsible areas) operational processes in relation to AR to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Provide back up on colleagues’ holidays, sick leave or vacant positions ensuring a high level of service
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned to by the SSC / AR Management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
- IICM or Accounting technician qualification desirable
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role or multinational Shared Service Environment
- PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Language: Fluent Italian and English (a third European language will be beneficial )
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a diverse environment
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- MS Office Essential – (Advanced Excel – Macros, Functions, Pivot Tables)
- Oracle R12 Collections experience desirable
- Good process knowledge of Accounts Receivable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!