- Reference: D46636y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join a leading global pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years international credit experience and have a second European language. This is an initial 6 month contract position.
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst you will be responsible for reviewing the day-to-day shared service credit operations for the region.
- Perform day to day shared services credit and collections functions within the defined process standards working across captive and outsourced teams.
- Review credit assessment and terms provided to existing and new customers.
- Meet the agreed performance measures, KPIs, and goal setting processes.
- Prepare and review monthly performance reports.
- Assist management in performing, facilitating, and reviewing day to day credit and collections activity within the centre and the 3rd party provider,
- Provide oversight and support for responses to and remediation of audit findings, across internal and 3rd party outsource service providers, as required,
- Maintain policies and procedures for the credit and collection processes.
- Professional credit management qualification (eg IICM) highly preferred.
- 2 plus years of international credit experience inclusive of all aspects of credit management
- Strong attention to detail, with a pro-active attitude.
- Experience in a shared service center environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of overall OTC processes.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels.
- Have a high level of understanding of the commercial operation, build and maintain an excellent relationship with commercial stakeholders.
- Both English and German language required.
For further information on this role, please contact Ciara Riordan on 01-6620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie