Great opportunity for an Application Specialist or someone from a Pathology Laboratory background to join a multinational medical devices company. The role is a field-based position in Italy and will be responsible for providing technical service for Pathology Labs across Italy. Having a pathology background in Education or experience is key.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Installation and evaluations of immunohistochemistry (IHC) Instrumentation
- Conduct comprehensive onsite evaluations of antibodies and probes.
- Provides on-site operator training and support.
- Responsible for addressing application, instrument and training issues
- Instruct customers in Advanced Operator Training.
- Performs all follow-up training and technical support for new and existing customers.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of new product offerings and their applications in a diagnostics immunohistopathology environment
- Participates in industry forums and product sales demonstrations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Life Sciences Degree
- Pathology background or experience working as an Application Specialist in Medical Devices
- Fluent Italian Speaker
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062