- Control and verification of data/computer output as per operations schedule and control and verification of ad hoc information systems. To ensure integrity of data/computer output.
- Monitor service level agreements – ensure agreements are being met.
- Prepare and distribute reports to relevant Managers periodically.
- Day to day management and troubleshooting of applications used in the company
- Administration (including where appropriate backup, security management, user account management, application field entry updates).
- Roll out of client software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Ensure the integrity of the application environment including implementing application service
- packs, cumulative updates, hotfixes, upgrades, migrations and performance tuning.
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, exchange server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure.
- Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
- Considerable (5 + years) and current experience in admin in a medium sized network including virtual servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Experience with Active Directory or LDAP
- Good working knowledge of the following operating systems, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2016 server, Linux, Exchange, Citrix, Office 365
- Linux and VMware administration
- Strong working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com