A leading US Tech Startup is setting up a new operation here in Cork and are looking for an AP Specialist to join their team – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
In this role you will be responsible for not only Accounts Payable but for providing broader financial support to ensure financial accounts are processed in accordance to monthly, quarterly and year end deadlines.
- Processing invoices and expense claims into the Oracle financial system along with the accurate processing of VAT
- Processing credit notes and appropriate general ledger coding of invoices
- Set up and execution of payment runs
- Ownership of Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Point of contact for resolving suppliers queries
- Run and lead projects to drive process enhancements within the finance team
- Compilation of taxable benefit information from expense claim forms
- Assistance with VAT reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledger
- Quarterly review of open purchase orders to provide timely accrual information to general ledger team
- Experience in an EMEA Accounts Payable role covering countries in EMEA other than UK/Ireland is beneficial
- High volume processing experience
- European Language would be advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
- Oracle experience is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!