- Reference: CJ47335
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity to join an established multinational organisation based on the north side of Cork city. This role involves high volume AP processing with the opportunity to gain experience in other areas of the finance function. 12 month contract with a view to extension. Multinational experience essential.
- Payment of high volume invoices
- Matching and entering supplier invoices
- Processing payments to suppliers and ensure that payments are made within credit terms
- Liaising with the company’s site personnel to get authorisation for payments to suppliers
- Ensure that all processing is done accurately and in a timely manner
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier accounts
- As part of finance team, the job will include exposure to other general accounting duties as appropriate.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ multinational experience accounts payable experience
- Experience processing high volume invoices
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail