Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Implementation of AP Systems.
- Process improvement.
- Weekly payment run.
- Daily invoicing.
- Closing balance sheets.
- Execute a strong credit control function ensuring debt is collected in a timely manner, reaching monthly targets for assigned ledgers across EMEA and LAPAC regions
- Build lasting relationships with the customer base
- Chase outstanding debts by phone, e-mail etc while maintaining full notes of collection activities undertaken
- Investigate “On Hold” customer orders with a view to resolving them by negotiation with the customer and other departments to facilitate release
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments (Customer Service / Sales / Finance / Tax / IS) as required to resolve outstanding queries and keep high level of customer satisfaction
- Flag high or low risk customer accounts to the risk team, to mitigate our bad debt exposure or adjust credit limits in accordance with progressing sales figures
- Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log)
- Work effectively with other SSC team members and departments
- Own and oversee (responsible areas) operational processes in relation to AR to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Work with the SSC / AR Management to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions
- Provide back up on colleagues’ holidays, sick leave or vacant positions ensuring a high level of service
- Training and coaching of new employees to AR Team tasks/ERP systems
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned to by the SSC / AR Management
Education and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years + relevant experience in a similar role.
- Must have the ability to carry out above tasks independently.
- MS Office– (Advanced Excel – Macros, Functions, Pivot Tables).
- Good process knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- ICM or Accounting technician qualification desirable.
- Part qualified accountant.
- Experience in Big 4 / practice desirable.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a diverse environment
If interested please give Francesca Pasetto a call on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com