Mobile Apps Developer (iOS & Android)
We are looking for an experienced UX Developer, to play a key role in supporting the development and delivery of a number of key strategic products
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for taking UX/UI ownership of several existing enterprise products (which are being actively developed) covering a wide range of business domains.
- To design and develop modern, accessible front-end interfaces for enterprise software as part of several multi-skilled product development teams.
- To develop desktop/tablet/mobile interfaces and applications using responsive web design.
- Work alongside application developers to keep development focused on user needs and quality-assure implementation.
- Work alongside wider product teams to keep ideas and designs technically feasible.
- Take the lead within a development team on ensuring UI is standards-compliant, performant, maintainable, accessible and cross-browser compatible as required.
- Documenting and testing your code, and preparing test scenarios/packages for third-party testing on occasion. Also debugging and issue resolution where the UI is involved.
- To maintain and develop existing product UIs alongside product teams, whilst working towards a wider UI/UX strategy.
- To support the UX process through prototyping and wireframing of proposals prior to implementation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge and experience of Angular 6 or higher, Typescript and NGRX Store.
- Substantial experience using related tools/frameworks, including SCSS/SASS/LESS, jQuery, and Bootstrap(but without being overly-reliant on them).
- Experience using Balsamiq, Axure, Omnigraffle (or similar)for prototyping, wireframes and validating ideas.Knowledge of Karma, Jasmine, Mocha & QUnit
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Code and source control(e.g. GIT).
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques.
- Experience sourcing and managing related UI assets (including icons, images, fonts, etc).
- Experience with user testing, workshops, and other ‘UX design’ related skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com