We are looking for an experienced Mobile Apps Developer (Android), to play a key role in supporting the development and delivery of a number of key products.
- Create compelling device-specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimise performance of mobile apps
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify, and work through problems
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with Android and technology
- Work alongside application developers to keep development focused on user needs and quality-assure implementation.
- Work alongside wider product and design teams to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Document and test your code, and prepare test scenarios/packages for third-party testing on occasion. Also debugging and issue resolution where the UI is involved.
- Responsible for maintaining design standards
- Using an Agile/Scrum workflow
- Actively participating in development meetings.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Hands-on software development experience building Android Mobile Apps.
- Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Excellent testing/QA skills
- Bitbucket / Github
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques.
- Experience sourcing and managing related UI assets (including icons, images, fonts, etc).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org