We are now recruiting a Analytical Technology Specialist ll, to join our clients diverse TOAS team in Westport, Mayo. As an Analytical Technology Specialist ll you will take ownership of the method validation protocol.
So, what do you need to do this role?
• HPLC / GC analysis in accordance with requirements of associated Method Validation Protocol
• HPLC / GC assay write up’s and review
• Report Write Up’s using pre-defined template
• Updating status of Global Trackwise records
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a science discipline or relevant work experience
Technical Skills and Experience
• Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment
• Good knowledge of HPLC / GC techniques
• Trained on copy review
• Good knowledge of Global Trackwise and One Vault beneficial
• LC Mass Spectrometry
• GC Mass Spectrometry
For more information on the role please contact Chris O Toole