Our client based in Westport are looking to hire an Analytical Technology Specialist for an exciting new project.
- Research and develop methods to current regulatory standards.
- Perform all related method development verification testing.
- Generation, review, and approval of technical documentation.
- Adhering to all company standards in the areas of safety, housekeeping, and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure good housekeeping and good laboratory practices.
- Rotating Shifts monthly.
- Work with team, Supervisors, and Laboratory Manager to ensure compliance to Quality Management System.
- 3-4 years experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in Method Development / Validation or relevant industry experience.
- Competent in HPLC/UPLC.
- Experience with Statistical Analysis, Quality by Design, Dry Lab, or similar software.
- Good knowledge of ICH and ANVISA guidelines.
- Proven experience in working with a range of analytical equipment and laboratory techniques.
- Strong technical writing skills for protocol/report generation.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to coordinate testing, information sharing across the global network.
- Ability to work on own initiative and systemically troubleshoot ensuring new methods are in line with regulatory guidelines.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible and lead projects assigned to them.
- Undertake any training or travel that the role may require.
For a confidential discussion and more information about the role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney
091 706 717