Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Mayo, is looking to hire an Analytical Technical Specialist.
- Member of the pharmaceutical technology team.
- Involved in project management within process development, technology transfer, and validation.
- Technology assessment and implementation.
- Alternate materials characterization and qualifications.
- Communicate direction to the project team and provide technical assistance as required.
- Proven Project Management Skills.
- Experience in the use of relevant Project Management software.
- Understanding of cross-functional roles & responsibilities across the pharmaceutical/medical device industry’s development, tech-transfer, and launch phases, including regulatory considerations.
- Strong collaborative analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven record in defining project risks and a clear understanding of managing those risks.
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
- 5+ yrs Pharma/Medical Device Technical Services experience.
- BS/MS degree in pharmacy, chemical/process engineering, or related science.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan.
071 914 2411