Excellent opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a multinational Pharmaceutical company based in the Southeast of England. The role is responsible for analytical chemistry within an API facility and the ideal person will have method development or method validation experience. This is a permanent position reporting to the Group Leader.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis using analytical techniques.
- To support formulation development using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, USP / EP dissolution testing, GC, mass spec and Karl Fischer.
- Supporting API or Drug Product process development.
- Providing hands-on analytical support to process development chemists.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Life Sciences Degree.
- Minimum 12 months experience.
- Method Development and Validation experience required.
- Knowledge of Chemistry is essential.
- Analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, MS, NMR (liquid), vibrational spectroscopy, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Karl Gallagher
+353 (0) 71 9108065