Excellent opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a multinational Biopharma company based in Kent, UK. The role will focus on method validation and development and good knowledge of traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC etc)
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques, as required by the Lead Scientist or client representative.
- To support formulation development/API/ Drug Product process and development through hands-on generation of accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using routine laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC,UPLC), USP / EP dissolution testing, gas chromatography (GC), mass spec and Karl Fisher titration.
- Supporting API or Drug Product process development through hands-on generation of accurate and precise analytical chemistry data development and execution of method validation protocols
- Providing hands-on analytical support to process development chemists (setting up analytical methods, troubleshooting methods and instrumentation, interpreting results, running samples and lab IPCs).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or allied sciences or similar with a minimum of 12 months experience in a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting.
- A sound, fundamental knowledge of Chemistry is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal
+353 (0) 71 9108064