Analytical Science & Technology Lead | Meath
This position will be responsible for leading the Analytical Science and Laboratory Systems team at a state-of-the-art, single-use facility. This critical role will provide leadership at global and site level in the development of plans for new analytical technology introduction and in the commercialization of new biologics-based medicines, ensuring world-class supply for patients around the world.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Lead a high-performing team of experts in analytical science and laboratory systems.
- Provide analytical technical oversight for the introduction of new products.
- Strong Analytical Technology Transfer knowledge & problem-solving skills.
- In-depth analytical science expertise for method development & validation.
- Ability to translate equipment & technical requirements from development to the testing environment.
- Coach & develop the AS&T scientists in new product introduction and Investigations.
- Working collaboratively across disciplines to create analytical technology plans with Global Development and Commercialisation Teams.
- Represent the site at Global Product Forums & Partner with Global Centres of Excellence.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Degree qualification (Analytical Science/Science/Technical), Ph.D. desirable.
- Prior experience in Biologics Method Establishment, Technology Transfer & Method Development / Validation.
- 6-10 years’ industry experience in Biopharmaceuticals.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively across a global organization.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.