Collins McNicholas is looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the Waterford area. The Analytical Chemist will be part of the R&D team and will be supporting product development.
Your Day-to-Day Duties: (Full job spec provided on request)
- Drafting/reviewing test methods
- Participate/lead lab investigations
- Analyzing raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products
- Assist in the preparation of inspections both customer and regulatory
“Have to Haves”
- Strong QC testing, assay, dissolution, real subs and purity experience
- Working knowledge of HPLC & GC
- Third level degree in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
“Nice to Haves”
- Method development and validation experience and transfer experience
- Strong technical background in HPLC and GC
For more information or a confidential discussion reach out to Aisling Lane.