Analytical Development Analyst – Limerick
Consider joining a company where people are the most important element in the business. Our client is a leading contract lab that provides testing and also research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to worldwide clients
This position is to join an innovative Professional Scientific Services (PSS) programme as an employee. The programme places full-time analysts, technicians, scientists and technical support personnel managed by our client directly at their client facility to provide long term staffing needs while maintaining the same services, expertise and cGMP compliance available at our client facility. This award-winning programme offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track recording in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are currently seeking an Analytical Development Analyst to join our new and exciting PSS group in Limerick.
This role will be responsible for day-to-day testing and support activities associated with method development and validation projects.
The role will include analytical method development and optimisation, transfer and validation, according to regulatory guidelines and troubleshooting analytical issues obtained during method development.
Experience / Skills
- Develop, evaluate & verify analytical methods across a range of techniques including HPLC and Dissolution.
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques
- Provide analytical support in technical transfer and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be capable of developing solutions to problems
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Education / Qualifications
- A degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a GMP laboratory
- Method development and HPLC testing experience is essential
- Dissolution experience is an advantage
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chloe Slingsby