Video for this job
Our client values what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations
OUR CLIENTS PURPOSE
Our clients Analytical Services Laboratory, plc, is a highly skilled, service -oriented
GMP laboratory supporting multiple businesses to bring drug combination and medical device products from design concept to market release. Our clients focus is on ensuring that their product meets the requirements per the Quality system. Our clients Laboratory personnel are directly involved in raw material and finished product test, support and release.
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
• Provide technical support for chemistry methodology, including OOS and OOT investigations and manufacturing investigations
• Provide laboratory support for various R&D projects
• Perform data review and technical review of drug combination products in a compliant and efficient manner as required
• Perform maintenance and trouble shooting of analytical separations technologies such as LC and GC and root cause failure mode analysis required
• Conducts exploratory research to produce new knowledge and potential products; conceives, organizes, promotes, and executes ideas and plans to increase chemistry’s role in and contribution to the discovery and chemical approaches to meet exploratory objectives in product discovery.
• Develops research proposals to provide a technically and economically sound basis for developing and evaluating new or improved products, synthetic methods, processes, and analytical and physical testing techniques.
• Recommends utilization of the results or changes in the scope of work or termination of projects.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within laboratory
• Level 8 in Analytical Chemistry or related Science discipline and desirably with
5+ years relevant experience
• Team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
• Experience with root cause investigations; driving problem solving efforts for quality issues
• Demonstrated strength with GMP, compliance, and documentation
Primary Location: EMEA-Ireland-County Galway
Shift: Day Job
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091-706718