AML Business Analyst
AML Business Analyst Job Duties:
- Ensure compliance with AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations.
- Delivery and training in AML policies and procedures.
- Input to Risk framework.
- Activity reports.
- Transaction monitoring across portfolios.
- Update with changes in legislation and industry.
- Due diligence.
- Degree in economic, numerical, or related field.
- Experience with Anti Money Laundering.
- AML qualification or LCOI desirable.
- Experience with business functions as they relate to AML.
- Excellent analytical thinking.
- Commercial awareness.
For more information or confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com