We have an exciting opportunity for an AML Analyst to join a leading financial institution on a 6-month fixed-term contract. This position is based in their offices in Limerick and offers a competitive package. As part of the Ireland Investor AML Ongoing Monitoring Team, this position will be supporting all aspects of the ongoing monitoring of investors in line with AML Legislation and Best Practise. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch to hear more.
· Take responsibility for timely and accurate completion of AML Ongoing Monitoring workload allocated on a daily basis.
· Actively participates/takes ownership in Investor AML’s periodic review process for all investors.
· Review investor documentation and efficiently source outstanding investor due diligence documentation with professionalism and timely escalation of material issues arising.
· Actively participate in daily AML ongoing monitoring processes such as transaction monitoring and overnight screening of investors and their accounts.
· Is aware of and has the ability/confidence to assess adverse media on investor accounts as well as assessing high risk factors linked to accounts, such as the involvements of PEP’s.
· Ensures that all queries from internal and external parties are dealt with efficiently and professionally, with support from line management where required.
· Works with line management to ensure that the Investor AML team meets the required audit, risk and compliance standards as determined, from time to time, in accordance with changes in legislation and guidance.
· Maintains an up to date knowledge of AML regulation and best practise.
· Knowledge of day-to-day AML and Transfer Agency operations and the wider funds administration business.
· Previous experience in an AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency role. Experience in the assessment and ongoing monitoring of investor accounts is preferable.
· Effective risk management.
· Ability to research, understand and deliver solutions to issues, including more complex issues as agreed with line management.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and drive workloads forward using own initiative.
· Strong organisational and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.