Our client is a dynamic bio-security company, specialising in research, development, and manufacturing for dairy producers and food processors across Ireland and Europe. They are looking for a dynamic Agri Sales Executive to join their team to cover the Munster and South Leinster area on a full-time permanent contract.
Position: Agri Technical Sales Executive
As a Technical Sales Executive, you'll play a pivotal role in expanding and managing business activities in Ireland. We're seeking a competitive and trustworthy professional who is approachable, knowledgeable, and dedicated to driving business growth. Your responsibilities will include maintaining current accounts, onboarding new clients, and pursuing new sales prospects.
- Travel to current customer accounts and potential client sites.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and deliver compelling presentations.
- Prepare reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Represent the company at trade shows or conferences.
- Negotiate and close deals, addressing complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve company growth.
- Gather feedback from customers and prospects, sharing insights with internal teams.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and assess customer needs.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Project Management skills, methodical, and process-oriented.
- Proven track record of delivering business success against KPIs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Positive, proactive, and results-oriented mindset.
- Full clean driving license.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy