Are you looking to develop your experience as an agile coach? Do you want to work on leading and motivating agile teams and programs in a very progressive environment with a multinational based in Donegal?
- Train and coach new agile teams and Product Owners
- Partner with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters to lead continuous improvement opportunities with agile adoption and transformation
- Responsible for the growth and development of new and existing Scrum Masters, Product Owners and development teams while they transition to agile and as they apply best practices through continuous improvement
- Helps identify organizational impediments to successful agile transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them
- Trains Agile coach candidates and may mentor other Agile coaches
- Coaches Agile Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Teams and Executive Sponsors.
- Assists in the creation and delivery of Agile training for business and IT resources.
- Advances knowledge in agile ways of working including areas such as organizational change and transformation.
- 6+ years’ experience performing multiple Agile roles
- 2+ years’ experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a lean or scrum environment
- Third level qualification at degree level in IT or Business Management.
- Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavor such as Scrum, XP, Lean, etc
- Obtained or working towards professional agile coaching or Lean Kanban coach certification
- Experience delivering agile training including Scrum and Lean Kanban
- Familiarity and/or experience with agile engineering practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, etc
- Knowledge of Automated Testing frameworks and principles around TDD, BDD etc
- Familiarity with the Product Development Lifecycle, Product Development Flow and Lean product development
- Continuous learning and development based on Agile coaching framework
- Values continuous learning and improving
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!