- Reference: CJ46929
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- This individual will have responsibility for managing project managers & engineers tasked with the effective introduction of New products & technologies in line with divisional product portfolios.
- They will have ultimate responsibility for project & stakeholder management, people management and technical assessment of all assigned projects.
- They will successfully lead the team to deliver key programs or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements within budgetary constraints.
- B.S in Engineering, Science or business discipline required or a related masters degree.
- 3 to 5 Years leadership experience or substantial engineering support or project management experience in a team-based environment is required.
- Experience in managing a new products or process team is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and presentation skills essential.
- Individual must possess strong leadership skills, proven ability to coach and mentor individuals in technical skills and people development areas. The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results driven team-based environment with flexibility essential.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and engineering experience in new product introduction in a regulated environment preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!