- Reference: AJ45047
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Offaly, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Administration
Key Duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of meeting rooms
- Welcomes clients or customers with appointments.
- Prepares (clears) the Boardroom for (following) meetings (external attendees) including refreshments/Lunch etc.
- Collection of bi-weekly Department Reports
- Hard Filing
- Requisition of stationery supplies
- Office facilities/Management
- Clerical services for management team, typing, scanning, Filing, post in, post out, minutes & agendas
- Ensure we observe a clean Office environment.
- Keep Petty Cash
- Offers suggested improvement to the day to day working of the office.
- Schedule appointments on Company Calendar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to adapt to change rapidly and handling multiple priorities in a dynamic business environment.
- Accounts experience is desirable.
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Good team building and relationship skills with ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- SAP/ERP system experience and advantage but not essential.
- Demonstrates an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org