- Reference: 46948
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leinster, Louth, Meath
- Category: Administration
My client based in Co. Louth is looking for two administrators to join their team in Co. Louth on a contract until the end of 2018. You will be part of their team in a finance department.
- Contributes to team efforts to achieve operational efficiency and a positive working environment.
- Performs Administrative duties, as needed. (i.e.handles invoices; performs general office duties including copying, filing and faxing; and creation of documents.
- Performs other administrative tasks as requested by the Manager, Finance & Business Operations, the Office Coordinator or other members of the team.
- Minimum of 2 years expereince in a busy office environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a busy office environment
- Flexible, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ICT skills with working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!