Our client, a large multinational within the Financial Services Industry, is looking to recruit a DSAR Administrator. This is a permanent and full-time position located in Shannon, Co. Clare. This position also operates on a hybrid working model – 2 days in the office and 3 from home. The ideal candidate will have a strong clerical background, confidence to take initiative, and attention to detail.
· DSAR (Data Subject Access Request) Compilation
o Ensure all DSAR’s received are recorded, compiled and responded to in line with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
o Ensure excellent attention to detail with all requests, comprehensively addressing all aspects of the DSAR requests.
· Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA) /Customer Service
o Prioritise daily workload in order to consistently achieve SLA.
o Build and maintain first class relationships with internal teams, clients and relevant third parties.
o Exhibit a strong customer centric focus at all times.
· Additional responsibilities
o Escalate all issues/concerns identified to the relevant team/individual in a timely manner.
o If an error is identified during DSAR compilation/review capture on error system (GRC).
o DSAR data can be used as an effective feedback tool to identify process improvements across the business.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· A strong team player with internal customer focus.
· Analytical skills, process-oriented focus.
· Excellent Organisational/Time Management skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Adaptability/Dealing with Change.
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Letter writing skills (Desirable).
· APA Qualified (Desirable).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.