Administrator – Oranmore, Co Galway – Hybrid
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Book-keeping tasks.
- Processing expense requests for approval.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
HR & Facilities
- Support the HR & Office Manager in the effective running of the office.
- Responsible for facilities maintenance, including any office renovation/moves.
- Acts as main point of contact for day-to-day vendors/service suppliers.
- Office liaison for IT queries (email, shared drives, new starter setup etc) & point of contact for IT service supplier
- Assist with HR database, files maintenance and onboarding and inductions.
- Provide guidance to employees, as required, on company policies & procedures & EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) matters.
- Responsible for in-house/external meeting organisation and co-ordinates logistics for events onsite and offsite as needed.
- Manages the upkeep of stationery, corporate branding & general office supplies.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in line with role as required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or environment
- Certificate or diploma in business administration/finance (desired but not essential)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks would be an advantage or other financial systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.