- Reference: SJ47028
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Derry, Donegal, Sligo
- Category: Administration
Our client, is looking for an Administrator for a 6 month contract initially.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Plan, prioritise and organise work.
- Ability to work independently in accordance with defined processes and procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Flexibility, problem solving and initiative skills including the ability to adapt to change.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Leadership potential and strong team skills.
- Attention to detail and quality of information captured.
- Min level 6 qualification in Business or related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in an administration role
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!