Our client, an animal diagnostics start-up are keen to recruit an Administrator to join their growing team Sligo.
This is a 2-year Fixed-Term Contract suitable for a Graduate in Business/Marketing.
This role will be responsible for managing the sales and distribution channels of the Company by overseeing the movement of products from the manufacturer to the distributor and on to the end customer.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with distributors and other channel partners. Monitor and support their performance and manage issues or concerns that may arise. Analyse and deal with any issues seeking support as required.
- Collaborate with distributor sales and marketing teams to drive sales objectives and support marketing activities.Communicate Company inputs and insights to develop promotional plans
- Represent the brand with positive experiences and interactions. Take responsibility for ensuring that customer interaction is delivered to a high level of satisfaction with the customer
- Monitor data related to inventory and distribution and use information to improve channel performance.
- Oversee the order fulfilment process including purchase order processing, shipping and delivery. Optimise inventory management to ensure adequate supply
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating efficiently. Work constructively as part of a team and provide support to colleagues as required
- Qualification in business, supply chain management, logistics, or a related service field is a plus
- Previous administration experience, customer experience administration, supply chain administration or a related office administration skill set is desirable
- 1-3 years’ experience in a busy office environment or similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proofreading. Excellent communicator with colleagues and customers alike
- Ability to provide excellent service to all customers and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel abroad to selected events - this role involves occasional international travel
For more information on this Administrator position, please contact Chloe Somers