My client is a Government-funded public sector body seeking to hire an Administrator to provide support to one of there busy units based in Monaghan. This is an initial contract until December 2020.
Your new role will involve the following –
- Preparing papers/information for meetings
- Diary management
- Some general Finance administration
- Dealing with and responding to internal/external queries for your new unit
- Management of mailbox communications
- Run database reports
- Maintenance and updating of systems
- General monitoring of operations of the unit and follow up on any irregularities
To be successful for this role, ideally, you will have strong Excel/MS Skills, 6 + months of Administration experience, strong organisational skills and some knowledge of finance terminology.
This role will offer a contract until December 2020, 26 AL entitlement exclusive of public holidays and a salary of €25,909 (as per the public sector scale)