My client is a well known public sector body located in Dublin City Center. They are looking to hire a Client Services Administrator initially on a 12-month contract.
The purpose of this role is the responsibility for providing end-user help desk support for ICT systems and applications used by the organisation’s beneficiaries. The role will also include responsibility for uploading and maintaining data on business’ systems.
The duties and responsibilities are broken down as follows –
- Provide Technical assistance to beneficiaries to assist them in gaining access and using the organisation’s online systems
- Maintenance of user accounts
- Keep beneficiaries informed by explaining procedures, answering queries and providing information
- Work in collaboration with programmatic staff toward providing additional non-technical support to beneficiaries
- Provide Data entry and data maintenance services
- Help define standards and drive quality control on datasets
- Maintain data related documentation