Our industry leading client, is looking for an administrator to join their expanding team on a full time permanent contract.
The team is comprised of highly experienced professionals across the spectrum of facilities services, from project management to civil engineering to professional cleaning. The team work in partnership with clients, always providing innovative solutions and driving service excellence no matter how big or small the task
The successful candidate will be working in a fast paced environment reporting directly to the operations manager. Main duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and client queries
- Managing all incoming mails and liaising with the relevant department
- Managing Company, Property & Fleet Vehicle Insurances
- Filing purchase invoices through Sage Business Cloud.
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for team members
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven excellence as an office assistant, office administrator or in another relevant position
- Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone
- Familiarity with common procedures and basic account principles used in the office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAGE are desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy