Opportunity for an Experienced Administrator to join, an Irish-owned company offering engineering services and project management expertise to telecoms and critical infrastructure customers in the IT, transport and medical sectors.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday 8.30-17.30. Initial contract 6 months with a view to a permanent position. There will be hybrid working after 6 months. Salary DOE.
- Responsible for receiving, handling and storage of all inbound & outbound material movements
- Perform inspection of all stocks on receipt and despatch and report any defects to management
- Organise distribution to specific Stakeholders and third-party delivery points
- Maintain materials and consumables stock levels, replenish and re-order where necessary
- Participate in periodic stocktakes.
- Maintain asset register and carryout vehicle and equipment inspections periodically
- Deliver a professional and efficient service at all times to employees and suppliers
- Ensure all Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety requirements are met
- Managing client relationships with the promotion of customer focus
Desired skills and experience:
- Relevant warehouse experience
- Driving licence essential
- Experience using Sage 200 is highly beneficial
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently with high attention to detail
- Strong organisation and coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible approach to work tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to adapt to new systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Michelle Miley 090 6450667 or email@example.com