- Reference: LK46830
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Administration
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences, a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant that can satisfy the following requirements;
- You will hold a Degree in Business / Administration or a related field.
- You will have at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- You will be adept in the Microsoft Office suite.
- You will have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will have knowledge and adherence to all Edwards Lifesciences administrative policies and procedures.
Edwards Lifesciences will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call Claire on 061 512270.