Video for this job
This is an excellent opportunity to work as an Administrative Assistant in the Central Operations team for a transport company based in Dublin City Centre.
- To assist the Operations team as required in their endeavour to deliver the best
possible service quality and reliability.
- Ensure daily operations data such as delays and cancellations are recorded
and communicated accurately and promptly.
- To investigate, review the application of appropriate Cause Codes to missing
data in Data Management Systems.
- Carry out Quality Control checks on reported Cause Code reasons using
other Data sources.
- Investigate and monitor Driver AVL log in compliance.
- Assist in the implementation and recording keeping associated with AVL
standard operating procedures and route control strategies.
- Assist as required with the provision of prompt and accurate incident reporting
and RTPI updates.
- Monitor and report as required on average excess waiting time and
- Participate in regular staff appraisal and performance feedback process to
help improve service delivery.
- Assist in the compilation of Periodic and Quarterly Operations Performance
reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with Revenue Protection and other Operational administrative
- Relevant administrative experience.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification would be an advantage though not essential.
- Good appreciation of transport regulatory constraints.
- Track record of delivering results.
- Ability to work in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software packages.
If interested, please call Francesca Pasetto on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com