Based in North Dublin, my client a leading Pharmaceutical company are seeking to recruit a Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 6-month contract starting ASAP. The main purpose of the role will be to provide general administrative support to one or more managers or directors as assigned. You may also provide back up support to higher-level management as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading compnay in Dublin.
- Responsibilities include all administrative functions of the department
- Support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations
- Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Uses basic to intermediate software skills to perform work assigned.
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System
Experience and Qualifications:
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 1+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Can work with general instruction and minimal supervision.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!