- Reference: 47183
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Dublin South
- Category: Administration
My client, a Government funded organisation based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to recruit an Administration Support officer on a 3 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and respected organisation in Dublin.
Working as part of a team, the Support Officer is responsible for effective administration in relation to data systems and the provision of general administrative support.
- Data entry and editing on IT systems
- Maintain comprehensive records and ensure effective and timely responses to change requests
- Maintain effective communications with internal and external stakeholders in relation to processing records
- Maintain and run database reports where required
- Provide administrative back up and support where required
- Contribute to the efficient and effective development of administrative documentation/information/guidelines
- Provide support where required in responding to internal/external queries and information requests
- Checking of financial/non-financial returns for accuracy
- Check the performance of service delivery targets as reported and notify of results, in particular significant variances.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!