- Reference: AJ47088
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Administration
To be responsible for the provision of effective and confidential reception, administrative and organisational support to the International Headquarters in Athlone.
• First point of contact for all internal and external queries and requests.
• Screen telephone calls and all correspondence received.
• General Receptionist duties.
• Diary and email management.
• Organisation of internal and external meetings and events related to the Athlone facility.
• Stationary ordering – Stock take and dealing with the deliveries.
• Sorting & delivering post/parcels from couriers.
• First point of contact for maintenance and facilities issues.
• Designated Health and Safety representative for the Athlone facility.
• Co-ordination and booking of accommodation and flights.
• Creation and maintenance of effective filing systems.
• Provide highly confidential administrative support.
• Other admin/project initiatives as required
• 3-5 years administration/office experience
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.
• Effective administration, organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• The ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please send your most recent CV to Denise Callinan email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!