R&D Admin Co-ordinator job description:
- Documentation Preparation and review
- Documentation Issuing, Control and Archiving
- Follow up on CAPA items
- Track and document resource usage (timesheet entry and report spending versus budget)
- Order materials and other items as required
- Administration support
- Ensure timely preparation, review and approval of documentation.
- Ensure adequate control of documentation and documentation standards within the group.
- Provide administration support for Development Management.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials.
- Assist in meeting organisation and preparation of minutes.
- Contribute to compliance system development and improvement.
- Track and document area resource usage (materials and personnel).
- Travel management and monitoring.
- Core time and management.
- Visitor and client induction.
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role