My client is a growing, Irish-owned manufacturing and distribution company in the polymer industry sector with a strong customer service ethos. They are seeking to hire an Admin Assistant on a Permanent full time basis. This role is Office based and the location is in Athlone.
Full time Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Office Manager, the position will provide high quality administrative support across the sales, purchasing, and warehousing departments, ensuring the effective operation of our procedures.
Duties will include:
- Matching of purchase invoices to goods inwards documentation
- Inputting production data in ERP system and production administrative assistance
- Document archiving & scanning
- Other administrative duties, shipping, stock adjustments etc
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a positive, friendly & enthusiastic person who can present a professional first-contact both in person and on the phone.
- Be flexible, have attention to detail and a desire to see tasks through.
- Be well organised, be able to manage distractions and be a good communicator.
- Fluent spoken & written English
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ERP systems advantageous
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-moving environment
- Must have full legal rights to work in Ireland
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Sarra Hadi.