- Reference: 45430
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
My client is looking to recruit a Accounts/Supply Chain Assistant based in Co. Westmeath on a maternity contract.
The main purpose of the Accounts/Supply Chain Assistant is to co-ordinate the physical and financial flows of the shipments within the Supply Chain Network and the respective nominated carriers.
- Organise the collection and delivery of air, ocean, road and parcel shipments.
- Agree spot prices for shipments.
- Confirming the shipment order to the respective carrier.
- Sending collection alerts to shippers.
- Follow up vessel/plane/truck collections and arrivals.
- Provide customs clearance instructions and delivery references.
- Planning delivery schedule’s with carrier and consignee.
- Maintaining details and prices of shipments.
- Auditing freight invoices with related VAT and import duties.
- Follow up action with carrier if invoices are not correct.
- Experience within finance/accounting
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy.
- Good understanding French, German, Italian or Spanish is a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft office applications.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!