We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our clients firm in Cork on a 4-day-per-week basis. Our client is a civil engineering company based in Glanmire, Co. Cork, and is on the lookout for an accounts assistant to join their team. This is a permanent role and would be based on-site. This role would suit candidates that have some accounts assistant/accounts technician experience specifically working on payroll, reconciliations, accounts payable duties, etc.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Accounts Payable
- Processing of weekly payroll using Sage Micropay
- Preparation of reports for management account analysis
- Ad-hoc office and administrative duties, as required
- Excellent computer skills
- The successful candidate will need to be highly organised
- Proficiency in Sage Micropay (essential)
- Experience running Payroll
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- The ability to achieve deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.