- Reference: LK789856
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Reporting into the Credit Controller, your duties will include the following:
- Maintain up to date billing by raising daily invoices from data retrieved from patient data base and ensuring that all relevant debtors have been billed by the end of the first working week after month end.
- Posting customer payments by recording cheques, cash and credit card transactions.
- Maintenance of records through the microfilming of debits, credits and invoices.
- Accurate allocation of payments / remittances received and any other debtors on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Resolution of valid or authorised deductions by adding adjusting entries.
- Handling invalid or unauthorised deductions by following the correct pending deductions procedures.
- Discovering and analysing information related to trade promotions, sales and customers in order to ensure that any discrepancies in the company accounts are investigated and made valid.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Competent on excel
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong communications skills.
- Proven organisational skills.
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more