- Reference: LK789856
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Posting customer payments by recording cheques, cash and credit card transactions.
- Maintenance of records through the microfilming of debits, credits and invoices.
- Resolution of valid or authorised deductions by adding adjusting entries.
- Handling invalid or unauthorised deductions by following the correct pending deductions procedures.
- Discovering and analysing information related to trade promotions, sales and customers in order to ensure that any discrepancies in the company accounts are investigated and made valid.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Competent on excel
Question I have just taken on my first senior management role, after moving to another engineering firm. I am really enjoying the role. However, I’m in my 30s and a lot of the staff that I manage are older and have been with the company for longer than I have. Some of these staff […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas Galway welcomes the appointment of Eoghan Curtin and promotion of Christopher O’Toole to Team Leaders! Eoghan is a highly experienced Account Manager with 12 years recruitment experience across all industry sectors with multiple agencies in Ireland, Canada & Switzerland. A native of Bushypark, Galway, Eoghan holds a Masters of Business and a […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more