- Become the process expert for Accounts Receivable, including new initiatives & continuous improvements
- Assist the OC in the team capacity management to ensure that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Complete and co-ordinate training and cross-training for team as required
- Reviewing continuously opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Ensuring financial controls & guidelines are respected in the processing of all transactions
- Work closely with all different O2C functions regarding cash collections status and customer issues
- Act as a point of reference for the team for queries & escalate appropriately.
- Validation/Approvals of customer refund, write off & credit requests
- To motivate and inspire the team and to encourage a result driven environment
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a team leader role
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
- Relevant Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience in a multi-national environment
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service (Internal & External)
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures
- Accounting qualification would be an advantage (e.g. IATI, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Good working knowledge and appreciation of the Microsoft Office suite of software, especially MS-Excel and ideally a Microsoft Accounting System (Navision).
- Positive attitude, team player with an elevated level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Availability and willingness to work overtime depending on business needs & to travel occasionally on company business
Reporting into Operations Coordinator – Accounts Receivable
If you are interested in this role, please call Mai O’Farrell on 061-512270