- Reference: GJ46216
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Quidel
Accounts Receivable Specialists required with 3 – 5 years’ experience in a multinational or shared services environment. Galway city
- Ensure all activities associated with AR Function are processed in a timely manner, reaching monthly targets for assigned ledgers across various entities.
- Follow up on overdue accounts by phone, e‐mail etc., within agreed company guidelines.
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments (CS / Sales / Finance) as required in order to resolve outstanding queries
- Flag high or low risk customer accounts to the risk team, in order to mitigate bad debt exposure or adjust credit limits in accordance with company policy
- Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log)
- Perform accurate and timely reconciliation of debtor accounts to balance sheet.
- Investigate and resolve internal and external queries.
- Assisting with the month end close process and end of month account receivable reporting.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable Function – preferably in a multinational environment
- Business/accounting qualification advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to negotiate with customers and to assess and analyse various customer account scenarios.
- Experience of relationship building across multiple stakeholders
- Strong system skills, advanced Excel skills an advantage along with analytical skills and reporting experience
- Fluent English – European language an advantage but not essential.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie