- Reference: CJ46807
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
One of the leading Tech Startups in California is setting up a Finance team in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in putting together a team of self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
As one of the initial hires to the Cork team we are currently looking to speak with experienced Accounts Receivable/Credit Analyst professionals who have at least 3 years related experience. Reporting to Global Credit and Collections Manager your primary responsibilities will be performing the Accounts Receivable and Collections activities.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Perform cash collection activities and documentation around same.
- Point of contact for customer queries and follow up.
- Proactively identify and highlight any potential issues and outstanding accounts.
- Gather and send supporting receipts for time and expense invoices as required.
- Perform cash application on daily basis.
- Prepare customer invoices and account statements.
- Support other accounting duties as assigned.
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- 3+ years related AR/Credit Analyst experience.
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication and IT skills.
- Have an ability to prioritise workload with a self-motivated approach.
- A good sense of humour!
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail